Professional Pet Sitter & Dog Boarding
Arnold Zoo Pet Sit & Board
All pet sitting visits include the following:
- All visits include quality time with your pet.
- Playtime, petting, brushing if requested and lots of hugs!
- Ensure cleanliness of all food and water bowls.
- Provide fresh water, food and treats.
- Outside potty time.
- Pick up outside pet area and any accidents that might have occurred inside.
- Clean litter box and small pet cages.
- Administer pet medication if needed.
- Dog walking upon request.
- Farm care includes feed, water, brushing, treats for horses, cows,
goats, chickens & pigs. Additional charge for this service.
- Texts or emails each day with pictures, videos and updates of the fun your pets are having!
- You will be added to my Facebook group page that will keep you updated on all availability and upcoming events.
- During out of town visits I will also provide home care which includes bringing in mail/newspaper/packages, water plants, water yard/flowers, rotate blinds, adjust radio, take trash cans to curb on trash day and perform a home security check.
- Home keys are kept in a secure lock box with a code that only I know. The keys will not display the owner's name on them, they will have a series of numbers that identifies the key to the owner.
Service areas include Aubrey, Krugerville, The Woodlands, Providence Village, Crossroads, Oak Point, Paloma Creek, Union Park, Savannah, Shady Oaks RV Park, Cross Oak Ranch, Wildridge and limited areas of Little Elm.